BeachHaus I – 15611 Columbia Ave.
This one of a kind contemporary LEED Platinum home is now sold. Please check out Beachaus II which is now available, or contact us to learn about other upcoming sustainable builds in the White Rock area.
Uniquely modern, yet simple in nature. High quality construction, with exclusive ﬁnishes and ultra-efficient energy saving technology. Beachaus I was inspired by homes in the ultra exclusive beachfront communities found up and down the Californian coast.
Designed for active living, and built to last – this ultra modern 2085 sqft 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom home includes a large separate office/studio space and stunning bright principle spaces. Located less that 200m from Semiahmoo Bay, Beachaus I is the ultimate home for active “smart” living in this vibrant White Rock East Beach community.
Beachaus I & II are the first independently certified LEED sustainable homes to be built in the White Rock / South Surrey area, and both homes have been carefully planned from the ground up to be the most efficient, livable and intelligent homes around. Each home has been inspected and verified through every stage of planning and construction to ensure that they meet the rigorous standards of the CAGBC’s LEED program. Upon completion, each will receive a final rating that will be permanently recorded by the Candian Green Building Council.
This is your opportunity to live in one of the smartest, and most efficient homes in Western Canada – this is beach house living at its best….
- LEED® Certified + Energuide Rated
- 3 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
- Large Office w/private entry & 10’ celings
- Separate office washroom facilities
- HEPA filtered HRV air-exchange system
- Fiberglass Dual pane Low-E windows
- Control4 Smarthome Automation System
- Integrated Apple iPad® touch controller
- Wireless smartphone remote operation
- Smart Wiring/ Cat-5 / HDMI throughout
- In-floor radiant hydronic heating thoughout
- Air-to-water Heat exchange system
- Energy usage monitoring system
- Soy based Spray foam insualtion
- Integraded rainwater harvesting system
- On-demand gas fireplace in master bedroom
- Prewired for automatic blind system
- Automatic skylight (w/rain sensors)
- Private Rooftop patio with lighting
- Carbonized bamboo hardwoods
- Custom open bamboo staircase
- FSC Certified Wenge solid wood cabinetry
- Soft close drawers, solid wood boxes
- Custom quartz “waterfall” island
- Designer pendant lighting
- Integrated audio system & built in speakers
- Bosch Professional 36” Gas Cooktop
- Bosch Professional 30” Conv. Oven
- Bosch Wall mount Microwave oven
- Bosch Ultra silent tall-tub dishwasher
- Professional Kitchen Faucet & Sprayer
- In sink-aerator w/hidden deck mount button
- Xenon under cabinet task lighting
- Oversize walk-in closet with 12’ ceilings
- 12’ high glass shower w/wall & hand shower
- Free-standing “deep” soaker tub
- Separate “water closet” with auto ventilation
- Dual Flush Toto toilets
- Unique oversize backlit mirrors
- Oversize Double Attached Garage
- Electric Vehicle Charging (prewire)
- Large hall closet & under-stair storage
- Ultra-efficient laundry with steam-dry
- Recessed exterior lighting on front & sides
- Built in exterior deck & stair lighting
- Xerscape low-maintenance landscaping
- and much, much, more…
Interested in purchasing this home? We would be glad to provide you with more information. Simply fill out this form and we would be happy to send you more information, or contact us at 604-377-4978 to set up a private viewing.