BeachHaus II – 15619 Columbia Ave.
Distinctly sexy, and functionally chic. High quality construction with exclusive ﬁnishes, and planned from the ground up to include the best ultra-efficient energy saving technology on the market. Beachaus II was designed for your active lifestyle, inspired by the modern beachfront homes that dot the California coastline.
Designed for active living, and built to last – this ultra modern 2000 sqft 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom home includes a large separate office/studio space and stunning bright principle spaces. Located less that 200m from Semiahmoo Bay, Beachaus II is the ultimate home for active “smart” living in this vibrant White Rock East Beach community.
Beachaus I & II are the first independently certified LEED sustainable homes to be built in the White Rock / South Surrey area, and both homes have been carefully planned from the ground up to be the most efficient, livable and intelligent homes around. Each home has been inspected and verified through every stage of planning and construction to ensure that they meet the rigorous standards of the CAGBC’s LEED program. Upon completion, each will receive a final rating that will be permanently recorded by the Canadian Green Building Council.
This is your opportunity to live in one of the smartest, and most efficient homes in Western Canada – this is beach house living at its best….
- Sustainable LEED Certified construction
- 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom home
- Private office/studio with separate entry
- Private rooftop patio
- Unbeatable location, 200m from the beach
- 12’ Overheight ceilings in principal rooms
- High quality LowE Fibreglass windows
- FSC Certified Walnut solid wood cabinetry
- Professional series Bosch appliances
- Carbonized strand woven bamboo flooring
- Mould-free “healthy” hybrid construction
- In-floor hydronic radient heating
- Prewired for CAT-5/HDMI throughout
- Integrated Kayak storage
- Extra-wide garage w/bicycle storage
- Control4 “SmartHome” Automation System
- HRV interior air-exchange system
- Premium HEPA filtration system
- Passive ventilation w/operable skylight
- Centralized audio & entertainment system
- Occupancy sensors & smart lighting control
- Smartphone & iPad remote control
- intelligent energy monitoring
- EnergyStar & high efficiency fixtures
- Built in fire supression & sprinkler system
- and much, much, more…
Interested in touring this home? We would be glad to provide you with more information. Simply fill out this form and we will send you some information, or visit the Realtor’s website here: http://www.maureenfritz.ca/98